Trading Now: Carvana CPO Gill acquires 133,000 class A shares
In a regulatory filing, Carvana chief product officer Daniel Gill disclosed the purchase of 133,000 class A shares of the company on November 21 at a price of $7.62 per share.
Published first on TheFly
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Read More on CVNA:
- Are Carvana’s (NYSE:CVNA) Liquidity Concerns Overblown?
- Finding Value Among the Ruins: Will Growth Stocks Shine Again?
- Carvana (NYSE: CVNA) to Cut 8% of Its Workforce; Shares Fall
- Carvana laying off 8% of workforce, CNBC’s Scott Wapner says
- CarMax price target lowered to $60 from $70 at JPMorgan
#Carvana #CPO #Gill #acquires #class #shares